FS19 Estancia São Carlos Map v1.1
Estância São Carlos is a Brazilian map based on the region of the municipality of Jataí, Goiás.
– Removed the collision of poles that cross fields, except for those that pass through town
– Adjusted BGA bunker
– Adjusted animal fouling
– Adjusted cow dung bunker
– Adjusted some fields’ price
– Adjusted the vehicles, they now only appear in “new farmer” mode, except for the 1978 Pickup
– Increased the size of the animal gates
– Only 2 houses for sleeping now, now possible to sell as well
– Animal pens can now be sold
– Beans changed to black beans
– Added sale of beans at the São Carlos Market
– Map with small town accompanied by a gas station and a mechanic.
– Map with 23 fields with missions, present with additional crops such as beans and sorghum.
– The sale of grains in general can be made in the warehouses Paraíso and Boa Vista.
– The Boa Vista warehouse, accepts grains, potatoes, beets, and sugar cane, in addition to bales of cotton, wool, grass, silage, and straw.
– At the animal dealer there is a point for selling silage, straw and grass.
– In the city it is possible to sell potatoes, beets and eggs at the São Carlos market.
– Milk is sold at the dairy.
– At the sawmill you can sell logs and wood chips.
– To buy limestone you have to take a trailer to the unloading point at the limestone mine.
– On each farm there is a water collection point.
– The main farm comes with a house for sleeping, a chicken coop, and pasture for sheep.
– The map has another farm with a sleeping house, cow pasture, and a bunker for silage.
– BGA for working with silage.
Thank you and have a good game!