FS19 [FBM] Lindner Lintrac v188.8.131.52
What was done:
– Model disassembled in Maya and reassembled
– Animation of the doors, the rear and front window
– Three motors (90/110/130)
– CrabSteering inserted
– simple IC installed (doors / windows)
– Color palette for body and rims adjusted (reduced)
– RUL added (via AddConfig)
– RUL bracket + work lights newly built
– Front fenders made configurable (via AddConfig)
– Tire selection (somewhat) enlarged
– tape drive (front + rear)
– Install Seat Cam
– FBM license plate installed
– Added FL consoles (aloe)
– Hydraulic connections for Stoll console added
– Turn signal / engine start / light display integrated in the interior
The front screen has two simpleIC triggers.
Left for a small opening angle, right for a larger opening angle.
In a front loader configuration, this is to prevent the disc from colliding with it.
I would like to thank everyone who supported me in this project.
Have fun with it!