FS19 KC9500-T Liquid Fertilizer Caddy v220.127.116.11
The largest liquid fertilizer caddy that Farming Simulator has ever seen! Our new KC9500-T, on four entirely independent Wahl Walker tracks, combining massive capacity, low ground pressure, and constant terrain control to provide far less down time for any farmer! We divided 9,500 USG into three tanks; 2,500 gallon front tank crafted by Dan of Finlay Farms, and two 3,500 gallon rear tanks crafted by Jerod of Wahl Farms. Through this, and the 12” x 7” frame, we can comfortably and safely distribute weight throughout the caddy.
Our new Wahl Walker Track System provides increased strength and durability, alongside simplicity. Dual-hydraulic tensioning, 44” drive wheels, and 16” pivot wheels riding on our 40″ Diamond Drive belts!
The Titan Series
Forward Agricultural – Solutions’ Titan Series represents our line of tow behind and tow between implements, which range from 6,000 to 9,500+ US Gallons of product. These implements are meant to greatly reduce downtime and complication, while increasing productivity and yield.
– $120,500 – $150,505 USD
– 336? L x 235? W x 170? H
– 7? x 12? x .375? double wall frame
– 38.6′ overall length
– 19.5′ overall width, including track system(s)
– Rear light mounts with 13′ overall width for optimal visibility
– Weight Empty: 38,940 lbs.
– Weight Full: 144,010 lbs.
Motor & Pump:
– Forward Agricultural 13HP motor with 3? banjo style fill pump
– Finlay Farms 13hp stainless steel hydraulic-powered centrifugal pump
– 3″ Forward Agricultural stainless steel pressure gauge to monitor Product Pump liquid pressure
Banjo style polypropylene flanged fittings
– 3″ custom fill and empty hoses
– 2″ custom product hoses
– Two 3,500 US gallon tanks for Nitrogen, 30 degree center tilt for complete drainage
– One 2,500 US gallon front tank for Phosphate, 15 degree center tilt for complete drainage
– Custom tank mounts and brackets for stability
Track & Axles:
– Titan Series 4.5″ ball and socket, greaseable front axle setup
– 15,000 lb. front hub and spindle mounts
– 35,000 lb. rear hub and spindle mounts
– 40″ Wahl Walker Track System
– 40″ Finlay Flat Top Track System
– Class 5 front hitch, fully adjustable
– Multiple color options
– Optional pressure gauge & motor light
– Beacon & strobe light options
– Optional Manure System compatibility
– Optional tank logos
– Standard service options
– Standard 620/75R26 transport wheel option
– Additional Finlay Flat Top 40″ rear track option
– Compatible with the (FWD) Seed Hawk XL Toolbar (84ft) & 980 Air Cart
– Compatible with the John Deere 1870 Air Drill & c850 Air Cart
– Compatible with the John Deere DB60, DB90, DB120 Planters, and more!
We would like to extend a MASSIVE thank you to everyone that has helped us with this project, whether it be testing, troubleshooting, or suggestions! Robin Lackner, Jonathan Jundt, B &D Farms, Mason Farms, Trailer Park Farms, Perma’s Modding, Louis St, The FarmSim Guy, Kederk Farms, Argsy Gaming, FS Screenshots, Camil Canuck, Agro-Farm By Kamil1997rok1, and Seriousmods, we appreciate you all!