FS19 ProductionsInfoHud v220.127.116.11
A Hud to display the productions that need attention from Achimobil.
– For multiplayer clients: You can now save the settings manually using a button in the settings menu. These should then also be loaded the next time the game is started.
– In the settings there is now a button that corrects the stock quantities in the central warehouse for the quantities where 4999 were used by GC instead of 5000. This is not shown on the displays and has not been tested in multiplayer.
– Sales recommendation is now displayed if the total quantity of all products with a good price from a pick-up location to a sales location is above the set quantity. The central warehouse of the marsch is a pick-up point.
– RU translations updated (thanks to nagor)
If the multiplayer clients discover a problem with the settings or the storage correction, please report them. I’ll try to fix it then. For LS19 there is no way for me to test it, so it remains a guess why it doesn’t work. I ask for your understanding.
Developed for the NF march, but is compatible with all Global Company productions.
The mod shows in an overlay the productions in a list that …
– have no raw materials and therefore stand still
– which run empty within the next 72 hours and have less than 75% fill level.
This list is sorted according to the remaining term, the empty ones appear first and then in ascending order based on the remaining term.
For the remaining term, productions that have been switched off by the user or that are not taken into account will be taken into account.
If a raw material is not required for an activated production line, it is also not displayed.
It also shows the sales opportunities, where goods from the productions or from the silos can be sold at the best prices.
But only if the Tunis sales price trigger is installed and activated.
In addition, at least 100k liters must be available for sale in a warehouse or production facility and the price set in the sales price trigger must be exceeded.
Via the settings dialog (standard LShift + LCTRL + P), the productions can be ignored individually for goods deliveries and goods sales.
– Global Company.
– Sales price trigger from Tunis, if you also want to display the sales prices, is optional.
Explanation of the settings that are not yet possible via the in-game menu:
<positionBelowVehicleInspector bool = “true” />
– true = Positions the display below the display of the Vehicle Inspector Mod
– false = fixed position
<inputProduct inputProductId = “2” capacity = “500000” fillTypeTitles = “Water” minNeededAmount = “125000” />
– only minNeededAmount can be adjusted here to the amount from which the production may be displayed.
The share is only allowed with the original link from Modhoster or soon from the Giants ModHub.