How to download and install Farming Simulator 17 mods – FS 17 mods
How to download and install Farming Simulator 17 mods.
A lot of our visitors asked how to download Farming simulator 2017 mods and install to Mac or Windows OS.
So we made the video with explanation how to use mods on your PC! Follow steps bellow and I believe that you will not have any issue while you are installing Farming Simulator 17 game mods from our website.
Do you need more help with installing Farming Simulator 17 mods on Mac or Windows OS? Read bellow!
1. First of all, you have choose the best Farming Simulator 2017 mods website. We recommend you some website bellow, because they always offer the newest and tested Farming Simulator 17 mods every day:
2. What kind of FS 17 mod file type you can expecte.
EXE – Once the file has downloaded just double click on it and when it runs it will install itself, done, run the game and test it.
RAR – you have to extract all mod files before moving to Farming Simulator 17 mods direcotry.
ZIP – this is compressed files, but you don’t need to extract before using. So you can move ZIP file to Farming Simulator 17 mods directory and it should work immediately.
3. How to install Farming Simulator 17 mods on Windows OS or Windows 10
After you have downloaded Farming Simulator 2017 mods, you have to move file to mod directory on Windows OS. It should be here or almost similar as:
Windows 10: UserMy GamesFarmingSimulator17Mods
Windows 7: UserMy GamesFarmingSimulator17Mods
Windows XP: UserMy GamesFarmingSimulator17Mods
Vista: DocumentsMy GamesFarmingSimulator17Mods
Attention: Dont forget that if you have the German version the folder names will be slightly different.
How to install Farming Simulator 17 mods on Mac OS X
The easiest way to install Farming Simulator 2017 mods on Mac is to use Mac Finder.
1. Choose Finder, and go to: GO > Go to Folder and paste this location to your mods directory.
2. Copy and paste this location to Finder: /Library/Application Support/FarmingSimulator2017/mods
3. Click button “GO”
4. Copy the zip file into the following folder (don’t unpack the ZIP file)
Watch our video How to install Farming Simulator 2017 mods on Mac OS X