Mom’s diner V. 1.0 FS17
Mom’s Diner is a replica of an American-inspired snack, which once existed in the village of Hude in Lower Saxony Germany.
– “MomsDiner.zip” in the mods folder copy
– static lighting
– exterior lighting switched on daily from
– purchase price = 1 Euro
– Maintenance = 0 Euro
– by Giants Editor, the Diner with further filled objects
– so more items fit halfway into the static light,
can darken from the Diffuse texture a copy to eg 50% are stored as Emissive,
this is then assigned to the new object, which lightens the object.
– Last WIP https://forum.giants-software.com/viewtopic.php?f=911&t=101989
– More always goes, at this point the project to be completed;)