FS19 John Deere S700i EU official v126.96.36.199
*Features* (Errors Free – clear LOG)
– 6 Wheels Configurations in 2WD or 4WD variant (Singles, Wide Singles) ,
– 4 Tracks system Configurations in 2WD or 4WD variant (2019 S700 Tracks System, 2015 S600 Tracks System ) ,
– All s700i Series motor Configurations (S760i, S770i, S780i, S785i and S790i),
– 4 Pipe Configurations (6.9m (22.5ft) Pipe, 7.9m (26ft) Pipe, 7.9m (26ft) Pipe S700, 7.9m (26ft) Foldable Pipe S700, 8.7m (28ft) Pipe S700),
– 2 Chopper Tailboard Configurations (Power Tailboard, Regular Tailboard),
– 4 Hitch Extension Configurations (No, Standard, Static Extension, Foldable Extension),
– 6 Numbers Configurations,
– 2 Tires brands (Michelin, Mitas).
Addons and New things by Mod Authors:
– IC Scripts (8 animations)
– Fully realistic Displays with all new Turning ON animations, HUDs and Dashboards Numbers & Animations (Rotating Turning ON circle, separate Monitor Lights for Turning and work positoin – First that kind of animations in FS19!)
– Remodeled interior + Foldable GPS monitor with scripted Display!
– Fully European version: all EU decals and stickers, proper EU Spreader, proper back lights with lights holders and engine spec!
– Realisitc S700 threshing sounds,
– Spreader works only when we will select “swath”, when we select “straw” – Spreader will fold and turn OFF !
– Lot of interior details like Dashboard Icons for Beacons, Lights Stages, Hazards, Turn Lights etc
– All real Number Dashboards for Worked Hours, Worked Hectares, Operating Time, Speed, RPM, Capacity, Temperature (oil and engine) Fuel Usage and Fuel Capcity!
– Fixed all things missed by Giants
– Real xml values (speed, capacity of Grain Tanks, fuel capacity, fuel usage, overloading speed, motor scales and power)
– Monitors work in 3 Stages: Turning Animation, Normal, Light Stage!
– Reduced file from 82MB to 45MB
– 8 animations on IC Scripts (wolant, buddySeat, armrest, GPS monitor, CB radio, menu Display, work Display and statistics Display)
– Fully scripted interior (monitors, icons, lights, HUDs, Dashboards),
– TurnON animations,
– Enter animations,
– Realistic physics,
– Lot of moving Parts with separate functions,
– Chopper table works only when unfolded,
– Lights with reciveShadows,
– All standard functions.